The Osage River LED Rechargeable Lantern gives you light when you need it and portable power for your electronic gear. The 15 white and 6 red LED bulbs provide efficient and bright light rated at 180 lumens during any nocturnal venture. Four settings – low white, high white, red, and flashing red make the light a good fit for lighting your campsite or alerting travelers to emergency situations. Light the way by mounting the lantern with its built-in folding hanger with carabiner clip. The two Lithium Ion 18650 rechargeable batteries can be used and reused over 500 times. Charge your cell phone or tablet with the integrated micro USB charging cable or USB power bank and stay connected. The lantern simultaneously charges your devices and lights your camp by relying on three standard AA batteries (not included), which also power the light when the Lithium Ion batteries are fully discharged. When it’s out of juice, plug the lantern into any standard outlet to recharge the batteries. Fully charging the lantern takes 8 hours, but the batteries last long enough to shine light on any situation.
- 180 lumen lighting with 4 brightness modes: High, Low, Steady Red, or Flashing Red
- Functions as a 4400mah USB power bank to charge devices, like cell phones or tablets
- Waterproof grade of IPX5 to survive wet conditions
- Can function on a tabletop, cling to a metal surface, or hang from a tent ceiling
- Serves as a great camping accessory or addition to an emergency kit